Thursday, April 5, 2012

Truckin'


It's spring break. You would never be able to tell by the weather we are having. Really, this rain...

We have been staying up late and, with Ellyn's help, I've been waking up early. Not exactly the restful week I had in mind.

This morning was filled with errands, all the kids hate them, except Ellyn. Boo is so happy in the car. She could drive all day, every day and be completely content. Mike and I tease that when all of the kids are grown and out of the house we will become truckers. Ellyn and I will ride along (since I really am a terrible driver). We'll travel the country, Ellyn happily kicking back in her seat and taking the world in through her window.

(By the way, that isn't a straight jacket, it's my coat that we wrapped her up in to go out to the van. Her jacket was in the very back)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment